WORK WITH US - CAREERS
GUEST RELATIONS ASSOCIATE / EXECUTIVE
Full & Part-Time
Job posted: Nov 2019
We are looking for a customer service-oriented executive who will ensure a pleasant and satisfying stay for our hotel, conference & events guests. They will be involved right from the very start, responding to enquiries (mainly from abroad) whether in person, over the phone, via email or via partner booking sites and help answer any questions or concerns.
Once the guest arrives at the hotel they will be working closely with front desk staff to assist during the check-in process by firstly welcoming them and then explaining all facility amenities such as pool, gym, restaurant and general advise on where to go/visit in Dhaka. The Guest Relations Executive will play a pivotal role in creating a long lasting memory of the hotel and its brand with the view of increasing guest satisfaction level. The executive will also be handling complaints and any problems.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Responding quickly and efficiently to guest concerns/queries
- Assisting guests throughout the check-in process and for the duration of their stay
- Relating information about amenities and other relevant information
- Contributing to the development of customer experience
- Assist in collecting reviews and feedback to improve our service & offering
- Ability to quickly build rapport with guest in a professional manner
- Professional experience working with international guests is a must
- Previous experience in the hospitality / travel / airline sector would be a plus
- Should look presentable i.e. always neat in appearance
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
FULL TIME | DHAKA
Job posted: July 2019
The new manager is responsible for the daily sales efforts and is responsible for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customers for the property including, Rooms, Dining Outlets, Catering & Events and Spa Club. In addition, they are responsible for marketing strategies, implementation, measuring market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets. Strategies will include pricing, status, direct sales, market mix, marketing, and public relations. Candidates must possess excellent communication and decision making skills and astute business acumen of this industry.
Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan for Sky City Hotel
Create an effective sales and marketing programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
Keeping track of current market trends and economic factors to assist with
Assist owners and key management staff in planning and preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manage within approved plans and budgets
Develop competitive rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomacy with internal and external customers and staff in all situations.
Deep understanding of ‘know your customer’ by building strong relationships; anticipate their needs
Develop awareness and reputation of the Sky City Hotel and its brand in the local community, including engagement with various Media outlets whilst acting as its official Ambassador
Prepare quality digital marketing material for advertisements
Timely respond to any queries via email, telephone or social media
Manage social media accounts
Direct and manage all group and banquet sales activities to maximise revenue for the hotel.
Build partnership with larger reputable brands e.g. bank loyalty card scheme
Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
Ability to accurately input information using a business information system.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience: Bachelor’s degree required
Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession
Minimum five years of sales and marketing in the hotel industry
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Command of the English language both written and verbal
Strong media, presentation and computer skills
Graphic design /Photo Studio experience is a plus
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
PART- TIME | DHAKA
Job posted: July 2020
We are looking for a brand manager with strong creative and digital background to help take our brand and products to the next level. We are looking for a candidate with experience working for a large corporate brands. The role includes managing our digital platform and being responsible for the brand look and feel across all mediums. It is important that the candidate has a commercial mindset and is able to manage and get the most out of a budget. Given our Marketing & Sales team is small the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in
making a mark on a ‘blank canvas’.
1. Plan and manage the brand communication’s plan including creative for newsletters, social strategy, advertising and promotions.
2. Responsible for linking communications across Creative, Digital and B2B channels to tell engaging brand stories and create a consistent and cohesive message.
3. Works to define and protect the brand’s look and feel, tailoring messaging and developing campaigns and activity for a range of different audiences and markets.
4. Ensure that each product which we offer is visually brought to life through our social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and website, and succinctly conveyed to our customers.
5. Ensure that all content created by the wider team is relevant, on-brand and the best it can be. This will include everything the customer can see throughout our hotel from food labels to signage.
6. Develops brand guidelines to include a steer on visual assets, model selection and brand identity.
7. Build relations and work collaboratively with Sales & Marketing members to ensure that all content produced is of the highest standards.
8. Manage customer queries (emails, social media messaging & queries) in a timely manner
Our considerations will include:
● Experience in a similar creative, E-comm or graphic roles.
● Experience in Adobe and Digital Marketing applications.
● Experience in writing product, brand or advertising copy.
● Previous experience in hospitality would be a distinct advantage
● Commercial awareness combined with creative vision
● Highly organised with experience in managing expectation of stakeholders
● Excellent attention to detail and creative flair.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a new but fast growing 4 star international standard and make a real difference across the business and to our customers.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please apply by emailing your CV to the below email address.
In the subject line please mention the Job Title