WORK WITH US - CAREERS
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Graphic Designer / Visualiser)
PART- TIME | DHAKA
Job posted: July 2020 - Position Filled
April 2021 - Re-opened
We are looking for a graphic designer / visualiser / art director with strong creative background to help take our brand and products to the next level. We are looking for a candidate with experience working for five star hotels or large corporate brands. The role includes managing our digital platform and being responsible for the brand look and feel across all mediums. It is important that the candidate has a commercial mindset and is able to manage and get the most out of a budget. Given our Marketing & Sales team is small the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in making a mark on a ‘blank canvas’.
1. Plan and manage the brand communication’s plan including creative for newsletters, social strategy, advertising and promotions.
2. Responsible for linking communications across Creative, Digital and B2B channels to tell engaging brand stories and create a consistent and cohesive message.
3. Works to define and protect the brand’s look and feel, tailoring messaging and developing campaigns and activity for a range of different audiences and markets.
4. Ensure that each product which we offer is visually brought to life through our social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and website, and succinctly conveyed to our customers.
5. Ensure that all content created by the wider team is relevant, on-brand and the best it can be. This will include everything the customer can see throughout our hotel from food labels to signage.
6. Develops brand guidelines to include a steer on visual assets, model selection and brand identity.
7. Build relations and work collaboratively with Sales & Marketing members to ensure that all content produced is of the highest standards.
8. Manage customer queries (emails, social media messaging & queries) in a timely manner
Our considerations will include:
● Experience in a similar creative, E-comm or graphic roles.
● Experience in Adobe and Digital Marketing applications.
● Experience in writing product, brand or advertising copy.
● Previous experience in hospitality would be a distinct advantage
● Commercial awareness combined with creative vision
● Highly organised with experience in managing expectation of stakeholders
● Excellent attention to detail and creative flair.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a new but fast growing 4 star international standard and make a real difference across the business and to our customers.
Sky City Hotel is an award winning international hotel run by a British-Bangladeshi joint venture company. Since its opening three years ago it has consecutively won awards from international industry bodies. As the company continues to grow, we are looking for talented individuals who are passionate and can add value to the company and contribute to its development into a strong successful market leading brand.
If you are interested in any positions, please apply by emailing your CV to the below email address. In the subject line please mention the job title.