Sky City Hotel is conveniently located near Motijheel & Dilkusha, Dhaka's main commercial and business hubs where Bangladesh's leading corporations, banks and insurance companies are based as well as a number of key government ministries and national landmarks including historic colonial neighbourhood of Ramna.
Respected national landmarks, monuments and institutions such as Dhaka University, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, the Bangladesh Supreme Court, a number of Ministries (Foreign Affairs, Commerce & Industries) the Institution of Engineers, Dhaka Club, the Bangladesh National Museum, the Bangla Academy, the International Mother Language Institute, the Dhaka Medical College, the British Council Dhaka, the Faculty of Fine Arts, the Shaheed Minar memorial, the official residences of the Bangladeshi ministers and official state guest houses are all nearby and within a short driving distance.
The historic colonial neighborhood of Ramna which is dotted around with redbrick buildings is also nearby. Once the site of Mughal gardens, it developed into an institutional area during British rule in the late 19th century. 'Ramna Green' which is Dhaka's largest park as well as the Suhrawardy Udyan (formerly the Ramna Race Course Maidan) Dhaka's second largest park are close by. The annual parades and concerts of the Bengali New Year take place in Ramna.
Situated on the Buriganga River in the heart of the Bengal delta, Dhaka, is one of the world’s largest megacities inhabited by almost 20 million people. The city rose to prominence in the 17th century as a provincial capital and commercial centre of the Mughal Empire in South Asia. The Mughals decorated the city with well-laid out gardens, tombs, mosques, palaces and forts. Visit historical forts built during the Moghul era, Ahsan Manzil—the Pink Palace is not far from the hotel.
We are centrally located to:
- Shahajalal International Airport (DAC) - 8.7 mi
- Kamalapur Railway Station - 1.2 mi
- Stamford University - 03 mi
- Old Elephant Road - 0.9 mi
- Baily Road - 1 mi
- Liberation War Museum - 1.1 mi
- Shahid Minar - 1.2 mi
- Bangladesh Supreme Court - 1.5 mi
- Ramna Park - 1.5 mi
- University of Dhaka - 1.8 mi
- Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology - 1.8 mi
- Bangladesh National Museum - 2.1 mi
- Dhaka Stock Exchange - 2.3 mi
- Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association - 2.4 mi
- Bashundhara City Shopping Complex - 2.7 mi
- Ahsan Manzil 2.7 mi
- National Parliament - 3.1 mi
- Dhaka River Port (Sadharghat) 3.2 mi
- Lalbagh Fort - 3.4 mi