About the job
We are looking for a customer service-oriented executive who will ensure a pleasant and satisfying stay for our hotel, conference & events guests. They will be involved right from the very start, responding to enquiries (mainly from abroad) whether in person, over the phone, via email or via partner booking sites and help answer any questions or concerns.
Once the guest arrives at the hotel they will be working closely with front desk staff to assist during the check-in process by firstly welcoming them and then explaining all facility amenities such as pool, gym, restaurant and general advise on where to go/visit in Dhaka. The Guest Relations Executive will play a pivotal role in creating a long lasting memory of the hotel and its brand with the view of increasing guest satisfaction level. The executive will also be handling complaints and any problems.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Responding quickly and efficiently to guest concerns/queries
- Assisting guests throughout the check-in process and for the duration of their stay
- Relating information about amenities and other relevant information
- Contributing to the development of customer experience
- Assist in collecting reviews and feedback to improve our service & offering
- Ability to quickly build rapport with guest in a professional manner
- Professional experience working with international guests is a must
- Previous experience in the hospitality / travel / airline sector would be a plus
- Should look presentable i.e. always neat in appearance
Salary depending on experience - we offer competitive market rates
Fully subsidised meals on shifts
Festival Bonus: 2
Discounted Medical Benefits
Annual Performance Review
Discretionary Performance related bonus
Sky City Hotel Dhaka is an award-winning 4-star hotel, run by British Bangladeshis located near the business and commercial district of Motijheel. The hotel is a winner of several awards, including Traveller's Choice Award, Loved By Guest Winner, Booking.com Traveller Award Winner, Travel & Hospitality Best Business Hotel of the Year Bangladesh and Expedia Guest Rating Winner. As the company grows we are looking for a talented individual who is experienced, passionate and is looking for a challenge to help the company develop into a strong market leading brand.